Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Playlist: 5 am

"The hours between 12am and 6am have a funny habit of making you feel like you're either on top of the world, or under it." - Beau Taplin

source: Tumblr


I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in almost 3 weeks! I was so busy with school and just didn't feel like writing. Sorry again! It also has been a while since I last posted a playlist here. I've done a few "favourtie songs atm", but never really a playlist. 
I'm not going to lie; this playlist is actually based on one scene from my own destiel fanfiction. (Shameless self promotion: you can read it here) I like to listen to a song that fits the scene when I'm writing and I found out I knew a lot of songs that fitted this scene, so I decided to make a playlist out of them and post it on 8tracks. You can listen to it here. Oh and by the way, the chapter I made this playlist about isn't uploaded yet. The more you vote, the sooner it well be online. ;)

Blush - Wolf Alice

Medicine - Daughter

Nuit 17 à 52 - Christine & The Queens

Me - The 1975

Old Money - Lana Del Rey

Wait - M83

Fallingforyou - The 1975

All I Want - Kodaline

102 - Matty Healy


Which one of these songs is your favourite? And do you like it when I post playlist or would you rather have real written posts?

3 comments:

  1. Fijne muzieksmaak heb je. En oh god, die laatste. Matty Healy maakt mij zwak. *huilt bloed* Nah dat is overdreven, maar jeetje.. Soms heb ik echt van die dagen dat het enige wat ik kan uitbrengen "ik ben zo verliefd op Matty" is..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god same. Ga jij btw ook in april naar the 1975 in hmh?

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! You made my day ♡